Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many are running Corsa Xtreme on your boosted setups? I would like to get some input how it sounds at idle and wot. Thinking of getting a Corsa Xtreme on my setup but worried it will be too quiet at idle and too raspy at wot. Currently running a Pypes Racepro catback and I like how it sounds at wot but it's a little too quiet for me at idle

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've got the Corsa on my boosted Charger.
I am not familiar with how the Pypes sounds, but will say that the Corsa is so much better than stock.

It does increase the sound at idle, but I wouldn't say it is that loud, and may not have that traditional rumble.
WOT it sounds amazing, not necessarily raspy, but perhaps more of a European flavour than an old school flavour (everyone who has commented has really loved the sound, and the consensus is that it definitely sounds like a muscle car)

I feel it is the perfect blend of being more aggressive at idle and regular driving, yet still quite livable...while it's quite loud at WOT -- and the best part, NO drone!

Unfortunately this probably doesn't clarify things for you, but at least gives you another perspective.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts