Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the Corsa Extreme for my 2014 RT A5, I chose the Corsa based on comments on this forum. Best I could figure this is THE system for minimal drone. I am hoping this is the best choice for an aftermarket system with minimal or no drone? Comments?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I just installed one on my 2013,,Love it,,,Easy to install if you have a lift,,You could probable do it on jack stands but Im to old for that crap LOL,,,After 100 miles I checked all the clamps and they were loose,,Retightened them and all is good,,,,No Drone here,,

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Again...good to hear, seems like I did pick the right one! Can't wait for it to arrive!! I have a buddy with a lift so I think I will try to do the install using that.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I remove the stock exhaust system are there gaskets or anything that I should have ready to replace? The car is a 2014 with only 1150 miles on it so I was expecting to just reuse any gaskets as necessary. Does the cat back even have gaskets?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Installed Saturday. Excellent fit and finish. I have to realign the left tip as it is sitting a little angled. Sound wise I could not be happier. Nice and quiet while driving (even when the MDS is activated), no drone. When you get on it the sound is great, Corsa did a fine job with this system.

·
Registered
149 Posts
My left tip was the same way,,Drove me crazzzzy ,,LOL,,Easy fix when you retighten all the clamps and adjust it,,

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just installed Corsa Extreme last Friday. The day after I adjusted re-torqued all clamps to 45lbs. All pipes line up good except no matter what i do, I could not get the left side perfectly centered on the rear fascia opening, slightly toward the left side of opening. Driving me crazy but probably no one will notice but me.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Corsa Extreme is next on my wish list for the challenger. Just did my first mod last week when I put on Mopar CAI.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
Mine are due in this coming Tuesday. Been doing a lot of reading and searching. It sounds like I would like it some louder but do not want any drone so it looked like the only way to go. Thanks to all for video and postings to help me with my project. Can't stand the way it sounds now stock might as well drive a Honda.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Just installed Corsa Extreme last Friday. The day after I adjusted re-torqued all clamps to 45lbs. All pipes line up good except no matter what i do, I could not get the left side perfectly centered on the rear fascia opening, slightly toward the left side of opening. Driving me crazy but probably no one will notice but me.
Funny thing about this is that when I had mbrp catback installed the left side tip is giving me problems also... much more movement due to heat and cooling on the left pipe vs the right.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just had my Corsa installed....Here is a couple of vids of the before and after...I'm satisfied with the sound and absolutely no drone when driving....WOT it sounds amazing...very happy

·
Registered
149 Posts
Went through a long tunnel today and I was the only car in it ,,Rolled down the windows and opened the sunroof and put my foot to the floor,,Man did that sound *****-en,,Loved it so much I turned around and did it 2 more times,,I know I need to get a life LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts