Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would prefer pick up around the NJ/NY area but am open to shipping. Let me know what you guys have! Thx fellas!

·
Registered
2016 R/T
176 Posts
I've got one on my 16 R/T, but she's not for sale. Just posting to let you know that you will love this exhaust.

·
Registered
2016 R/T
176 Posts
Thanks man, I was looking at all the different options and I just really like the zero drone Corsa has.
The zero-drone was a strong selling point, but it was the black tip option that sold me.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Bumper! Still looking for a good exhaust system
I know it’s a ways off Black Friday , but if you do not by one by then
Look at auto anything, that where I bought mine 2 years ago ,
Great price free shipping and 1 year price guaranteed
Also Corsa fit like a glove no problems on the install

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know it’s a ways off Black Friday , but if you do not by one by then
Look at auto anything, that where I bought mine 2 years ago ,
Great price free shipping and 1 year price guaranteed
Also Corsa fit like a glove no problems on the install
I bought mine from New Level Motor Sports for $1283.56 shipped. What is nice about the corsa is you can delete the mid mufflers with some 2.5" SS tubing and two 2.5" clamps from pypes if you want more sound but still no drone. Oh and they clear a 4" one piece drive shaft with no problem.

https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/7391953-post4.html

Wow, thanks guys! $1283 new is a crazy cheap price. I'll probably end up doing that if I don't hear anything shortly.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,507 Posts
Wow, thanks guys! $1283 new is a crazy cheap price. I'll probably end up doing that if I don't hear anything shortly.
I found these when a deal on ebay fell thru and I am glad it did. Guy on ebay was asking $1200+shipping for a used set. Found my set by searching google for over an hour. Attached is a snippet from the invoice as proof that you can get corsa systems at a good price.

In fact the sport system (COR-14974) is on sale for $1249 free shipping. The extreme (COR-14975) is $1557.
https://www.newlevelmotorsports.com/corsa14974.html

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I found these when a deal on ebay fell thru and I am glad it did. Guy on ebay was asking $1200+shipping for a used set. Found my set by searching google for over an hour. Attached is a snippet from the invoice as proof that you can get corsa systems at a good price.

In fact the sport system (COR-14974) is on sale for $1249 free shipping. The extreme (COR-14975) is $1557.
https://www.newlevelmotorsports.com/corsa14974.html

Yeah, that's great! Everything I was seeing before was $1600+shipping. I didn't have much interest in that at all. But at $1249 with free shipping, I'm not getting a nice used setup for much cheaper than that so I might as well just go new. I appreciate the info man! Definitely a big help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts