Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell my Corsa Extreme cat back system that is still currently on my 2010 Challenger SRT8 Automatic. HOWEVER, I currently have the resonators removed and have them garaged kept. In fact, my car is garage kept and I don't drive in the rain or snow OR with salt on the road. (EDIT: I drove it a couple times now on salted roads this past week but I also just had the undercarriage washed before parking it in the garage. I don't want to mis-lead anyone here)

Look at my mod list. I'm not sure how much the Corsa has played in my track times (PB of 12.334) but it seems to flow really really well for HP gains.

I live in Southern New Jersey. Zip 08344

I'm asking $950. SHIPPING INCLUDED.

I will ONLY ship via UPS ground, so you'll need to have an address that will accept UPS ground shipping.

Prefer Pay Pal payment but will accept personal check (has to clear first), or money order.

If your local enough I could meet you so you can hear it first hand before you decide.

PM me with questions and to work out a deal as I still have the system on my car and would need to take it somewhere to remove it. So I'll need to coordinate with the buyer timeframes and all.

I can also supply more pics of the underneath of the car and of the resonators/section sitting in my garage.

Here are some vids of the system WITH the RESONATORS ON.

Here are some vids of the system WITH the RESONATORS REMOVED.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a bump cause I lowered my price.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds nice. Will they fit a 6 speed SRT?
Sorry it took so long but I was not sure so I just called Corsa and spoke with a fella named Jim and he said their Extreme for the SRT is interchangable between auto and the manual. So your answer is "YES!"

If your seriously interested, PM me and I'll give you my phone and email so we can talk.

Thanks!

Tony

·
Registered
473 Posts
damn wish they fit the R/T I would take them. Im in Northern NJ.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for new information.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sale Pending. Thank you.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD! Thank you Ben!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations on the sale. Thread closed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.