Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says....enjoy!

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Great choice on a catback, I love the Corsa sound!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Sounds good, the new srt will not need a exhaust mode, sounds great stock....

·
Registered
570 Posts
That sounds great, do you have an automatic transmission ? Now that is the extreme and do they put resonators on that system and if so, how are the corsa resonators differ from dodges ?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I have an automatic. The system does have resonators, they are about half the size of the OEM and less restrictive. I highly recommend this exhaust along with MDS off!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope!

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Corsa is aviation grade stainless steel all the way through. The only thing you have to worry about with a Corsa system is whether or not you can afford it LOL

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
No...you should be able to find it for $1400 and it is a super easy install for an exhaust shop, one hour tops. Check out Maryland Speed, they are a vendor on this site.

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Just what I have. I love it.

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I should't have listened to that.

Was planning to do an exhaust next spring but now it might come sooner! Do it once, do it right this time for me...might just be a Corsa...went through 4 different exhaust/muffler setups on my Avalanche, not trying to do that again...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
$2200 is a crazy price! I paid $1435 shipped and $80 for the install. Find another vendor!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
This is the only place around here that will doit, but I am going to keep check8ng. They said they could build me a different setup but they don't have to live with the drone with something other than the Corsa Extreme. Too many challenger owners have had systems removed because of drone, I want to pay once only.

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts