Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
I added 12 months ago to my 2012 SRT and loved it! Decided to go louder and had my "resonators removed" two months ago and really love it now!! I have almost no drone and love it going to WOT!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've had mine on my R/T for about 4-5 months and totally love it. It's definately worth every penny. Perfect fit and beautiful finish, but the real treat is when you step on it.....try it, you'll see what I'm talking about :rocker:

·
Registered
493 Posts
09 SRT8 and absolutley LOVE this system...loud when you want it...quiet when you dont. The sound is amazing from outside the car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am actually installing the Corsa Extreme tomorrow on my 2014 RT, I chose this based on reviews/comments on here. I wanted a system that was a fairly quiet during normal driving (as this is my daily driver) but more aggressive sounding during spirited driving and WOT. No drone was a big selling point as well and from what I found this was the best system for that (I have the A5). Good luck on your search. If I was in my early 20's again I would probably would have gone with the Borla/Flowmaster and the drone probably would not have bothered me, I have become a little more refined with age! I have not found a post where someone regretted the Corsa. If you want louder you can always have the resonators (near tips) replaced with a straight pipe.

1,931 Posts
I am actually installing the Corsa Extreme tomorrow on my 2014 RT, I chose this based on reviews/comments on here. I wanted a system that was a fairly quiet during normal driving (as this is my daily driver) but more aggressive sounding during spirited driving and WOT. No drone was a big selling point as well and from what I found this was the best system for that (I have the A5). Good luck on your search. If I was in my early 20's again I would probably would have gone with the Borla/Flowmaster and the drone probably would not have bothered me, I have become a little more refined with age! I have not found a post where someone regretted the Corsa. If you want louder you can always have the resonators (near tips) replaced with a straight pipe.
Just a heads up...dont make judgement on the Corsa until you put about 1,000 miles on it...takes time to "burn in" but you will like in the end..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts