Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the help of my two sons, we removed my MBRP and installed my new Corsa Sport exhaust. The MBRP is a great sounding exhaust, and I bought it because of its old school sounding rumble and my wife already had a Corsa on her R/T, so I wanted to be different. My mistake. Knowing how much I already loved the sound of the Corsa, I should have chose it from the get go. I found a great deal from a forum member here on CT, who got the Corsa with his Mopar bucks but never installed it before he sold the car, and I couldn't pass it up. Here are a few sound clips we made.

Open headers to show son how loud car is without an exhaust 4/28/2011

First start up after install 4/28/2011

Take off sound clip made today 5/1/2011

·
Registered
56 Posts
Man that is one great sounding exhaust! I hope my SRT will sound that good once I install my Corsa Extreme sitting in my garage. Don't have LTs yet, but will be buying soon. Have you had any CEL's with your LTs?

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Just curious if Dodge is still offering the Corsa exhaust as an option on new cars? When I bought my 2010 back then they used Borla but switched the next year, just curious!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man that is one great sounding exhaust! I hope my SRT will sound that good once I install my Corsa Extreme sitting in my garage. Don't have LTs yet, but will be buying soon. Have you had any CEL's with your LTs?

I am sure your Corsa extreme will sound great, except with a much lower tone then my Corsa sport. Corsa sounds great on any car. You are the second person to insinuate that I have LT headers. If I had them, I wouldn't hesitate to say that I do. I specifically don't have them for the codes they cause, and I will soon be doing what many others have suggested. I am going to "supercharge and be done.":)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just curious if Dodge is still offering the Corsa exhaust as an option on new cars? When I bought my 2010 back then they used Borla but switched the next year, just curious!
I am not sure if it's still a dealer option. I bought mine from a member here who got the exhaust with his Mopar bucks but never installed it. Because he got the exhaust through the dealer, the tips have "Mopar" on them instead of "Corsa."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts