Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am looking into the Corsa Xtreme system for my '16 Scat Pack, and am a little torn on the exhaust tips.

One being the square looking tips and the other the round looking tips. The square one is the closest to stock look and probably fills out the rear better, but that is just my opinion

What do you guys think looks better?

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi all,

I am looking into the Corsa Xtreme system for my '16 Scat Pack, and am a little torn on the exhaust tips.

One being the square looking tips and the other the round looking tips. The square one is the closest to stock look and probably fills out the rear better, but that is just my opinion

What do you guys think looks better?

I prefer round tips idk why but that’s my route, for me I just like the way how the rear looks with them on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
I like the round ones, thats what I tell the Wife too! >:)

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I for one like my Corsa tips , I get a lot of compliments on them at cruzins ,
But it's all personal taste
To me the OEM tips look like every other cars exhaust tips . But that
just me

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 R/T
176 Posts
I went with Corsa's round black tips, and absolutely love them. Its hard to get good photos that show the complexity of the colors and shine, but this is the best photo I've managed to take so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
I like the stock square tips much better. I also like the sound of the stock active exhaust better than the Corsa system.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Round looks better by a ton than those you are showing imo......

·
Registered
160 Posts
Preston, not to hijack the thread, but have you found that your bumper stays any cleaner with the diffuser installed?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Between those two I would go with the round tips. If you're going with quad tips my preference is having tips physically separated and not just divided into two chambers as the corsa is. It's a better look for me.

·
Registered
2016 R/T
176 Posts
Preston, not to hijack the thread, but have you found that your bumper stays any cleaner with the diffuser installed?
Well, I haven't had it long enough to say, but I will start paying attention to it!

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
What's that "diffuser" supposed to do anyway?

·
Registered
2016 R/T
176 Posts
What's that "diffuser" supposed to do anyway?
Well, the manufacturer's website talks about diffusers modifying airflow under a car to make it stick to the ground better. I'm not sure if there is any measurable effect on our cars, but that's not why I bought it anyways. As far as I'm concerned its primary functions is to look cool, so I'm happy!

I don't want to hijack Dmuller9147's thread, so if anyone has any specific questions, feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks for the interest!

Preston

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
I prefer the quad round

A Guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts