Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks Jay, I will be calling and hoping you can teach an old dog new tricks. I go through the books and read every thing two or three times, think I've got it. Hook up the laptop and my brain fries. The Dart is so much easier to tune and I don't think the Challenger will ever be able to catch it. Here ya go Jay, this is one of my last pic's from the Valley. Nothing is more fun then shifting a stick car at red line down the 1/4 mile as you know.
1207191239.jpg

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Thanks Jay, I will be calling and hoping you can teach an old dog new tricks. I go through the books and read every thing two or three times, think I've got it. Hook up the laptop and my brain fries. The Dart is so much easier to tune and I don't think the Challenger will ever be able to catch it. Here ya go Jay, this is one of my last pic's from the Valley. Nothing is more fun then shifting a stick car at red line down the 1/4 mile as you know. View attachment 999560
Greg if all goes well I’ll be seeing you at the Valley this year for The Mopar meet. I’ll give you a call as it get closer to that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Jay, Just received word from the president of our club that Mopars at the Valley is a go with a bunch of changes for the china virus, it was questenable for a while. It's also been move from October back up to Sunday September 13th and test and tune on Saturday the 12th on Lebanon Valleys web site. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Greg I’m planning to go. No car this year though as my Challenger is still down. Maybe I may be able to make it with my Dad’s truck if I get it in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
FYI - HP tuners gave more explanation of using their NN training.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Good info.. not sure I buy the powerful server comment.. probably storing and analyzing data. Which isn't bad if they are using it to improve their products and training.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

61 - 66 of 66 Posts