Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im hoping someone will know the answers to these at least since nobody could answer the question I had im my earlier thread.

I have the base 6 speaker system with no amp. Im thinking of just using the rear speakers signals to use for my lc7i. My questions are... 1. Do the rear speakers get a full range signal like the front speakers. and... 2. If I use the rear signal only, will I still hear my navigation alerts, text messages and such or do those only go to the front speakers? and.... 3. Do the dash speakers get their signal from the door speakers or does that signal come straight from the head unit?

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
8,518 Posts
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. H/u

dash and door share a channel. Both get same signal, dash filters out low freq via capacitors acting like bass blockers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. H/u

dash and door share a channel. Both get same signal, dash filters out low freq via capacitors acting like bass blockers.
Ok, so I used the rear speaker outputs to use for my signal into the amp. Luckily I left the dash speakers connected to the head unit because the bluetooth phone signal only passes through the front channels. If i had wired everything up to the rear channel only, I would not be able to talk using Bluetooth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts