Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never got around posting any pics.

Here are a few I took yesteday morning, went in for some stripes( RT side stripe less the RT) and clear Expel on bumper/hood, lower doors, a-pillars/roof, rear spoiler, mirrors, door cups and the area around the "Dodge" on tail lights and behind rear and front tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Looks Orange in the photos, but interior looks Red. Is it TorRed? What color stripe? Also...are the wheels "hyper-black", black-chrome, or like granite-crystal. Nice alternative to satin black (which we're seeing alot of).

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 2017 SRT

Gomango color with the sepia brown leather seats.

Wheels are the stock hyper black.

The pics here dont show the stripes I just had put on yesterday with the clear films, stripes are Tangerine, so kind of subtle effect.
Looks good.

I'll post some more pics later, need to take a few with the new stripes.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Very NICE!! Wish I had Sepia in my Go Mango like I had in the 15.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a quick pic I took in the garage this morning, will snap a few this weekend if it doesnt rain, but shows the new stripes. Got it back the other day from the shop who put the stripes and all the Expel film on it. Now I can drive it and not worry about chips in paint and road rash.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Those stripes are [email protected]$$. So subtle. Almost like ghost stripes. Never seen it done like this, except for the black on black like my R/T Classic. Well done.

Now if you'd just ditch that shiny round thing that says "FUEL" on it, for a black one, you'll be all good.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually like the chrome fuel door, throw back to the 70's, but everyone has a different preference.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,025 Posts
Great looking car, I really like that GoMango color on the Challenger.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliments, have had it for 1 yr.

Posted the pics so others can benefit if their debating color. I got the idea for the stripe in tangerine from someone else on here with a Gomango RT, and the Louvers from other folks on the forum.

Also I saw another Gomango SRT with Sepia seats, so ordered that combination.

Will get a set of strut tower braces and might tint the side windows and call it good.

only other things I did was Speed logic catch can, volant intake and mopar splash guards, also painted and rust proofed the whole underside which was a PITA.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts