Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 scat pack triple nickel
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I order a catch can, checking to see if an easy way to get any coupon codes to save a few bucks.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,915 Posts
If you can wait, they usually have a Customer Appreciation one-hour 40% off sale around the third week of November. That's how I purchased most of my engine bay and interior billet parts. Also, you earn dollar rewards for purchases.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,539 Posts
Cool, if I still needed something, lol. Code is BT29K

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
14,915 Posts
Customer Rewards Points can be applied towards future purchases.

This is from their website:

Every time you shop at Billet Technology you earn valuable points that can be redeemed as credits towards future Billet Technology Brand Products. All you have to do is create an account and shop!

"Here's how it works:

For every dollar you spend you will receive ten reward points.
Every 500 points earned gets you $5.00 in BT bucks.
Bank your BT Bucks and save up for that big dollar item you always wanted. Remember all the little purchases add up
quick!"

·
Super Moderator
14,915 Posts
As a side note, Billet Technology announced that the ICE/DHS alleged product counterfeiting case against it and its partners, has closed. The case resulted in the shutdown of its website for four years.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. That’s a good discount but $21.50 to ship? Seriously? Plus that bracket is $25? Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 R/T
251 Posts
Cool, if I still needed something, lol. Code is BT29K

A Guy
Haha awesome. At the end of the day I have the door lock pins, sun visor disguisers, ID plate, and washer fluid cap replacement, and I'll get the oil dipstick replacement and hood prop covers with this last order. Unless they ever offer a trunk prop cover to match the hood props, I think my look is complete (though I've said that before). What did you go with?

Preston

·
Registered
88 Posts
As a side note, Billet Technology announced that the ICE/DHS alleged product counterfeiting case against it and its partners, has closed. The case resulted in the shutdown of its website for four years.
Shutdown of whos website?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,539 Posts
All I need is for them to make trunk prop covers to match the front too. The radiator reservoir cover is nice, but even with 29% off it's $200. I have a nice painted JLT cover :)

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
3,571 Posts
All I need is for them to make trunk prop covers to match the front too. The radiator reservoir cover is nice, but even with 29% off it's $200. I have a nice painted JLT cover :)

A Guy
How does your JLT cover attach to the radiator reservoir?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,539 Posts
It uses the stiff velcro. I haven't moved mine since I attached it, and it's still stuck on there :) I was just on their site, and looks like they don't sell any of the painted under hood stuff any more. They are having a clearance for the last of their available stuff. They do sell a textured plastic cover that matches all the under hood textured plastic. I guess you could paint with sandable primer to get it smooth, and paint it yourself. The perfect paint job was one of the selling points previously.

A Guy

Reactions: vpzyck

·
Registered
88 Posts
It uses the stiff velcro. I haven't moved mine since I attached it, and it's still stuck on there :) I was just on their site, and looks like they don't sell any of the painted under hood stuff any more. They are having a clearance for the last of their available stuff. They do sell a textured plastic cover that matches all the under hood textured plastic. I guess you could paint with sandable primer to get it smooth, and paint it yourself. The perfect paint job was one of the selling points previously.

A Guy
Yep for some reason they stopped that which is too bad. They had some nice stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,539 Posts
They still have a Hellcat intercooler cover, but it too textured plastic

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
3,571 Posts

A Guy
Thanks. I ordered one today. I don't mind it being the textured look like OEM, It will match my ABS cover and the rest of the black under the hood. The money for a billet cover is more than I want to spend just to cover a plastic reservoir.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,539 Posts
The textured plastic does have the advantage of showing the water spots and dust a lot less...ask me how I know...

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
3,571 Posts
I love that engine bay but keeping it clean has got to be a job. With all of that beautiful paint work under the hood and an awesome black car,you sure have your work cut out. But worth it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts