Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
So I’ve had my Challenger about a year now along with that my paint coating has been on that long as well.

Background-
I did a minor paint correction prior to coating, using chemical guys products (V36/V38) and my Griots 6” random orbital.

The coating I used was this:

I was pleased with the results.

After a year, it is still doing great. My car is garage kept and driven on the weekends. It doesn’t see rain or incliment weather which probably helps as far as how the coating is holding up. It gets hand washed only as well. In addition I have not used any of the coating “refresh” products on it yet.

So, after a year, I’d still recommend the DIY CQuartz. It’s been holding up well for me. I think like most paint related jobs, it’s more about the prep than the application.

·
Registered
35 Posts
looks great. thanks for the review. I am thinking of applying it to mine this spring. don't want to spend a ton of money - mine is a daily driver and with snow and salt on the roads I find a touchless wash does not do the job so I use a "soft cloth" car wash but still leaves light scratches. again yours looks great

1 - 3 of 3 Posts