Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
9,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Q: Ever wonder what it would like if you dialed up the shift firmness in your transmission to maximum harsh?

A: You can crack the lower mount holes for the transmission mount completely through and through:

Auto part
Auto part Wheel Metal
Auto part Engine Metal
Auto part Wheel Brake

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,741 Posts
Have you considered a job torture testing cars for the manufacturer? Might have to move to Sweden for the cold weather torture part though

A Guy

Reactions: GSBrockman

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,709 Posts
My gut reaction to those cracks would be the same reason as the suspension damage you posted earlier. High centering will do that.
But yeah, maybe apply for a job at the Chrysler Proving Grounds!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Customer states: 'I was driving down the road, about 25 mph, on my way to donate puppies to homeless nuns, and I heard a weird noise'...

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,183 Posts
Have you considered a job torture testing cars for the manufacturer? Might have to move to Sweden for the cold weather torture part though

A Guy
Any chance you can change @Nuke ’s “Premium Member” designation to “Torture Tester” ???

Reactions: Nuke

·
Premium Member
9,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,183 Posts
It appears you are one of those guys that can easily destroy an anvil with a plastic “spork” from KFC.

·
Premium Member
9,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It appears you are one of those guys that can easily destroy an anvil with a plastic “spork” from KFC.
That anvil was disloyal, ugly, and smelled funny...furthermore I maintain it got what it deserved as punishment for all the skullduggery in which it took part.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,741 Posts

A Guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts