Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be opening on the 3rd of the new year. That's right after spending a few months trying to get situated we are finally ready to rock. We offer anything from simple bolt ons to to full one off blower builds. You name it we will make it happen!!!
Pretty excited to start the new year off helping with your performance needs.

Please check out our website, hopefully will be done by Monday.

Crank This! Performance Inc.

Don't see what you are looking for give us a call (909) 591-2666

Join us @

Crank This Performance | Facebook

Hours:
Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00
Saturday: by appointment only for now

Let us make your dreams come true,

From This:

ToThis:

·
Vendor
5,659 Posts
Welcome, Cam!! :)

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Great looking website. Good luck with your business.:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations Cam! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats Cam and shall I say Eric? Yo wassup Eric this is Fernando from San Fran, Patty's cousin. Say wassup to Bobby for me.

Anyway, hopefully next time I'm down on LA I can come visit you guys. I need some work done to forge my engine. The KB is getting scary

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats Cam and shall I say Eric? Yo wassup Eric this is Fernando from San Fran, Patty's cousin. Say wassup to Bobby for me.

Anyway, hopefully next time I'm down on LA I can come visit you guys. I need some work done to forge my engine. The KB is getting scary
Hey Bud, hope all is well. Bobby mentioned you looking for an engine. Definitely give me a call when you are in town.

Thanks Everyone, we are now offically open for business.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
I've seen pics of a Challenger Cam modded for a gent here in TX in it is INCREDIBLE! You ought to post some pics of that bad boy, Cam, if you're cool with that. It's a beast.

HemiSam

1 - 16 of 16 Posts