Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
West Coast Challengers member, CrankCase, took delivery of his 2011 DWB IE392 at Huntington Beach Dodge yesterday. :bigthumb:

Your wait is finally over, CC. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Be sure to fill us in with your first impressions on the car, and your dealership experience. Also, everybody wants to know what number the car is! :)

Pictures don't do justice. You guys have to see this car in person. It is absolutely gorgeous. :thumbsup:

Be sure to stop by and see it, as it will be proudly displayed in the West Coast Challengers camp at SF6! :bigthumb:

Qwik Vid;

CrankCase behind the wheel for the first time.

Qwik Vid;

Leaving the dealership.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Congrads Bill on getting your car. Great talking to you yesterday. It's been a long wait but worth it, look forward to meeting you at SF6.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Congrats , but whoever parked that car came awfully close to ripping off the front lip spoiler on that curb in the last pic. I bet there's some marks on the underside of it

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations CrankCase! Enjoy your new ride. :)

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Congrats! I know it was a frustrating wait but as you know now, it was well worth the wait. Rock star status for you now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
BEE-YOU-TI-FULL!

CONGRATS!!

:clap:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Congrats again Bill and great job Greg for being there for him and taking the pics and video. Looking forward to Sat morning at the donut shop

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wouldn't it be awesome if Crankcase could win the Billet Tech drawing today? They are giving away Billet Valve Covers. The winner will be announced this afternoon, and the winner will be presented with them at SF6. Those valve covers would look sharp on his new IE392. :bigthumb:

I wish him luck, I'm pulling for him. :thumbsup:

Billet Tech Drawing

*** They will be naming the winner shortly. They have already leaked that the valve covers will be going to a "Challenger Owner."

The winner will be posted soon. C'mon CrankCase!!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Congrats , but whoever parked that car came awfully close to ripping off the front lip spoiler on that curb in the last pic. I bet there's some marks on the underside of it
That was the employee who gave it a road test. I checked the spoiler afterwards and there was about an inch clearance. He was lucky.

·
Registered
398 Posts
After telling my dealer repeatedly not to install the front license plate bracket, they installed the front license plate bracket. Now they are ordering a new set of stripes to apply where they did the drilling, at their expense of course. In the mean time, I removed the bracket and used white plastic screw covers over the holes. You can hardly notice them.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
After telling my dealer repeatedly not to install the front license plate bracket, they installed the front license plate bracket. Now they are ordering a new set of stripes to apply where they did the drilling, at their expense of course. In the mean time, I removed the bracket and used white plastic screw covers over the holes. You can hardly notice them.
Awesome! :thumbsup:

Tell us, how has your first 24 hours been?

How did she handle the entrance in the driveway?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Awesome! :thumbsup:

Tell us, how has your first 24 hours been?

How did she handle the entrance in the driveway?
After driving it a few hours yesterday, I had a hard time falling asleep last night. I made a temporary ramp to get up the driveway so she wouldn't skin her chin. It's a better car than I would have imagined, in every way. I took it by my kids surfboard manufacturing plant and all the employees were droolong over it.
:smokin::smokin::smokin:

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Ok, it's been 24 hours now. Tell the truth, how many times have you gone out to the garage just to look at it?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts