Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger SXT, Octane Red Metallic, Ruby Red/Black Int.
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a local listing to me for a 2020 SXT plus in Octane Red. It has a couple of options mine doesn't, sun roof and tech and I have the upgraded Alpine and interior protection group that it doesn't. Here's the kicker, they want $47,294.00 CDN with 8,000 km on it. I paid $43,000 for mine new. 2020 Dodge Challenger

·
Premium Member
4,052 Posts
Here is a local listing to me for a 2020 SXT plus in Octane Red. It has a couple of options mine doesn't, sun roof and tech and I have the upgraded Alpine and interior protection group that it doesn't. Here's the kicker, they want $47,294.00 CDN with 8,000 km on it. I paid $43,000 for mine new. 2020 Dodge Challenger
Such is the current market. Especially North of the border from what I understand.

·
Banned
2021 Scat Pack
206 Posts
LOL they show a pic of a window sticker with no price

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Speaking of buying a SXT.......since when did the employee/friends/family discount become useless?
My brother just bought a new 2021 SXT and the dealer laughed when we showed him the paper work with the code that I got on line, saying they are no longer being accepted. I am a retired Chrysler employee.
If the discounts are useless, then why are the codes being given.
Answer me that Dodge:mad:

·
Banned
2021 Scat Pack
206 Posts
Speaking of buying a SXT.......since when did the employee/friends/family discount become useless?
My brother just bought a new 2021 SXT and the dealer laughed when we showed him the paper work with the code that I got on line, saying they are no longer being accepted. I am a retired Chrysler employee.
If the discounts are useless, then why are the codes being given.
Answer me that Dodge:mad:
It’s not that they are useless. It’s up to the selling dealer if they want to accept those deals.

·
Registered
245 Posts
That's a lot of Canadian Bacon, eh!
That's a-boot $37.5K USD for all you hosers in the U.S.

Sorry, had to channel my best "The Great White North" impersonation....Almost everything about Canada I know was learned there...:LOL:

Reactions: jmac65

·
Banned
2021 Scat Pack
206 Posts
I don't understand why for many years of using the employee discount codes there has never been an issue.
Because in all those years you weren’t in a pandemic. There wasn’t major shortages from suppliers and dealers had inventory or it was a phone call away for a dealer trade.
Call around and find a dealer that will accept your code and sell you a car at EP pricing. I just bought my 21 Scat Pack at a dealer that did supplier pricing. It isn’t that hard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts