Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please join us February 27th, 2010 for our first cruise of the year! This cruise isn't necessarily about the journey, but the destination. Our destination is La Quinta, for the 4th Annual Desert Classic Concours D'Elegance Car Show. The show will be held at the La Quinta Resort and Spa. The cars are placed on the grass of the La Quinta Resort's Golf Course. With mountain backdrops, it's a spectacular location for a car show. This car show, although only in it's infancy, is starting to rival the famous Pebble Beach Car Show for it's display of classic and extremely rare automobiles according to Hemmings Motor News. Most of the cars you will see are from private and museum collections. There is also a classic car auction that is included in your admission price. Come join us for a day of rare motorcars!

The show runs from 10:00A.M. to 4:00P.M. We will be parked in the car club corral section of the show. The auction is from 11:00A.M. to 2:00 P.M. The admission price is $40.00. The Concours is a non-profit organization and proceeds from this show will benfit local charities.

To order tickets online:

http://desertconcoursexhibitor.tix.com/Event.asp?Event=310390

To view the website for the car show:

Palm Springs Desert Classic Car Show: Concours d'Elegance - Exotic Car Show Events, Automotive Event Southern California Vintage Automobiles, Ferraris, Historical Automobiles, Palm Springs Road Race

The cruise will start from Stack Performance in Anaheim, Ca. Our approximate departure will be 7:00 A.M. A second meeting place on the way to the show will be in Banning, Ca. around 8:00 A.M.for those of you in the Inland Empire. Exact departure times will be posted closer to the event. See you on the 27th!

Attendees:

1. Deuce
2. REDDOG
3. Sparkchicken
4. ChuckR
5. Infernored
6. Hitman

MEETING PLACE INFO:

The starting point will be,

Stack Performance
1275 N. Lance Lane
Anaheim, Ca. 92806

Meeting time is 6:30-6:45 LEAVE PROMPTLY AT 7A.M.!!!!

The 2nd stop on the way will be,

IHOP
730 W. Ramsey St.
Banning, Ca. 92220

Meeting time is 7:30-7:45 LEAVE PROMPTLY AT 8:15!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
im down to go, jus gotta figue out how to get from vegas to anaheim by 8am haha

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!!!!! I was able to get us in the car club section of the show!!!! Your cars will be displayed in the car club corral!!!! I've changed the link for ticket purchase and departure times!!!!!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
anyone that paid for the general admission tickets yesterday or this morning before the change (like me lol) can email Reed at [email protected] and let him know you need a refund. Give him your order number and he will get it refunded so you can purchase the club corral ticket

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The meeting place info has been posted. I've talked to most of you and you've all agreed that if it's raining, wet, or impending rain that the cruise and show should be cancelled. I will post a cancellation here Sunday morning if need be. If its raining when you get up Sunday, or the ground is all wet with no sun, roll over and go back to bed!

If you've paid for your entry already, the event is a Chapter 501 org so your donation went to charity. Hopefully we have a break in the weather and can have a great day. We'll play it by ear.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Event is on....clear skies....see you there!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts