Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Well she's ordered. My buddy and I each signed for one.
Mine - PCP Challenger Hellcat with the dual stripes , auto, NO SUNROOF.
His - Brilliant Black Challenger Hellcat with the dual stripes, auto , NO SUNROOF

nice morning for the dealer - 2 hellcats ...

HOW LONG IS THE WAIT ??

·
Registered
14 Posts
2016 Plum Crazy Auto no sunroof Sepia interior...
Ordered 10/8, took delivery 12/26
Keene Dodge, Jarrettesville, Md.

Edit to add - I just realized this was my first post on this forum! Been lurking forever... :)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I ordered my 2016 Granite Crystal Metallic Challenger Hellcat A-8 from my buddies dealership & the build started on 10/26/15 and it was finished on 10/29/2015 & then delivered on 11/05/2016!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
4 Posts
I had been negotiating with my dealer for about 6 months on a price for a 2016 Hellcat. They best I could get was 5k over MSRP. I support the Military so I spent some time overseas during this negotiation which was all email. At one point the dealer asked what I would build if I were going to purchase one. I saw no harm, so I gave him a list of options. Upon my return I had pretty much gave up on getting the deal I wanted. I did have a 2011 Challenger SRT that needed some work at the dealer, so while I was waiting, they had a Hellcat in the showroom. It was the same color I had been hoping to get. So I walked up, looked at the car, and spoke to the salesman. He asked if I was interested. I joking said "this my car, I ordered it. The salesman looks at the sticker on the window and turns back to me and says my name. Shocked, I look at the sticker and it has my name on it. The dealer had ordered the car based on my specifications in my name. Long story short, I was able to get the price I wanted and now I am a Hellcat owner.

So here it is:

Purchased from Rainier Dodge, Olympia WA

Redline Red tri coat, Red seat belts, Auto Trans, red seats, Brass Monkey wheels.

Order Date sometime in September.

Picked up 2 Jan 2016

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
With all the buzz about the HELLCAT this thread is for those who have taken delivery of there cars. This is so we can get an ACCURATE COUNT OF CT MEMBERS which have received their cars. CONGRATULATIONS

Guidelines:
1) You mast have the car in your possession. TAKEN POSSESSION NO VIN#, KZ ECT...
2) Photo of your car in your garage or driveway
3) Dealership which you purchased from and State
4) Your Order Date and Delivery Date

This is a read only thread I don't want to see cross talk and discussions in this thread the comments will be removed!
Challenger Hellcat
PCP w/ CF Stripes, SEPIA Interior, Sunroof
Purchased from: Coughlin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Marysville, OH
Ordered 1/12/16
Received 2/12/16

Attachments

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Originally ordered 01 April 2016, delivered 18 Aug 2016. Had to await A8 allocations for the dealership.

Cut and pasted from my original thread of SRT392 vs Hellcat:

It finally arrived! My brand new, made specifically for me, 2016 Hellcat Challenger, Granite Metallic with dual carbon fiber stripes and Sepia interior. I was so excited about getting this car that I put 520 miles on her in 21 hours (averaging 23 MPG) just to knock out the break in service so I could drive a bit more aggressively. I literally did not quit grinning each and every time I got into that car and can honestly say, I haven't had that much fun with clothes on in quite a while. The acceleration and performance are off the charts! By the time I left her back at the dealership so they could help ship her to Korea for me, I had accumulated 1401 miles in 6 days exactly. I cannot wait for her arrival in the Land of the Morning Calm, so I can make it a bit less calm with that throaty and aggressive throttle/exhaust note. For those of you on the fence about buying this car, never have I had a car accelerate and handle so well as this one. The acceleration is on par with sport bikes acceleration, and before the naysayers chime in, I have a BMW K1300S and 11 sport bikes before that one, and I actually beat 2 of them on a highway my last evening in town in the Hellcat.

Finally, a bit of a plug for my dealership. After months of hunting for a great dealership that would actually sell me a Hellcat at MSRP, I found one that not only sold at MSRP, but gave me an additional $1000.00 below MSRP, plus a nice trade in on my 2012 Challenger RT Classic. The dealership is West Hills Jeep Dodge Chrysler Ram in Bremerton, WA. They not only were the only dealership to even open discussion about MSRP, but from day one, made me feel like I was their priority.

Lastly, thank you all for the opinions, recommendations and considerations. This car will certainly be my legacy vehicle till I meet Saint Peter and I will go out with the biggest smile on my face, I promise...

PS, I left the chin spoiler guards on because when it ships to Korea, I am using a Roll On/Roll Off car carrier and know there can be some fairly nasty grade ramp between decks. They will be removed and saved for shipment back to the USA when I tire of Korea.
Attached Thumbnails

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Pick up HC 10-14-16

Picked up (In the Rain) my 2016 HC today (10-14-16) (Redline Red Tri Coat Pearl), 6 Speed Manual! Dealership South County Dodge in Gilroy. It has not rained for months until I pick up my car!!! I traded my 2011 SRT 392 on it. Not looking back!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
2016 B5 Blue A8 HellCat

Purchased 10-15-2016........... drove off the Show Room Floor "Below Invoice" funny how things change one year later!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
OOOPs no cross talk

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
Ordered early Aug 2015 and picked her up at Dealer in AK 500 miles away from me on 15 Oct 2015. Got at MSRP no dock fee, which was good back then. Got the A8 and added the strips at a latter date.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Bought one last week. Dirty because I live on gravel :(

M6. Need to get the drivetrain broken in and some DR'S!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Special ordered twin to this one on 4/22/2017 with power sunroof added. Auto trans, black laguna leather, red seat belts, brass monkeys and summer tires. Can't wait, it'll be my 3rd Challenger and the best. Had 2010 SRT8 in Detonator Yellow and currently have 2015 SRT 392 in Sublime.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 94 Posts