Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge Mopar fan from Chicago (born and raised). Currently live Downtown. Looking forward to the summer season and making it out to as many shows and drives as I can. Wouldn't mind organizing some as well!

Thinking about making the drive to the LX & Beyond Nationals this year, probably Mopar Nationals as well. Might ship my car out for SEMA Week this year, always a great show.

Financial Advisor. Been involved in the automotive industry for several years, however always as a secondary/passion business.

Focusing this summer on putting some miles on my car and meeting fellow Challenger owners.

Dream Car: Numbers Matching Black 1970 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda.

See you on the streets!
Adam

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Adam, Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from Okla. I mess with the old ones too, i have a 70 340 Swinger and a 70 RoadRunner that we show. Enjoy your new ride and the forums. Ronnie

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

looking forward to meeting you this summer :guiness:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts