Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge Mopar fan from Chicago (born and raised). Currently live Downtown. Looking forward to the summer season and making it out to as many shows and drives as I can. Wouldn't mind organizing some as well!

Thinking about making the drive to the LX & Beyond Nationals this year, probably Mopar Nationals as well. Might ship my car out for SEMA Week this year, always a great show.

Financial Advisor. Been involved in the automotive industry for several years, however always as a secondary/passion business.

Focusing this summer on putting some miles on my car and meeting fellow Challenger owners.

Dream Car: Numbers Matching Black 1970 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda.

See you on the streets!
Adam

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are a few good clubs around. I've got a few muscle cars lying around. But there is the Modern Mopar Chicagoland club (I believe) and the Chicagoland Mopar Connection.

Good looking car by the way, looks awfully familiar.....
Ryan
Yep, same car! Small changes have been made to it since then though. Kinda crazy thinking of the date (11/21/2008), two and a half years ago!

Car still only has 350 miles on it! Planning on changing that dramatically this summer however.

Adam

·
Registered
483 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts