Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My foundational question is this: Will a 2014 Challenger grill interchange with a 2015 grill, and if not "why" exactly? Does anyone have a definitive answer? Secondly, the Mr. Norms Cuda tailpanels are listed for pre-2015 models......Can any one here tell me exactly what the problem would be fitting it to a 2015 model? Is it taillight thickness or something similar? I was under the impression that the 2015 BODY panels were the same for all years....if so, the Mr. Norms rear panel should FIT then, unless there's a design difference in the 2015 tail lenses or configuration that would disallow it.......In THAT case, does a 2014 Challenger tail-panel assembly interchange with a 2015, so that the Norm's Cuda panel would then fit properly?

ANY input from experience would be greatly appreciated. It would save us a lot of time in fabrication if we could figure out the interchangeability of these parts from 2014 to 2015.

Thanks............. Doc Marino :nerd:

·
Registered
959 Posts
The grill won't work because the opening changed.

Even if you did manage to get a pre 15 grill in a post 14 bumper cover, you will start to run into cascading problems like headlights.

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
The tail panel on the 2014 is a different animal than the 2015 and up. I don't see how you make a Mr. Norm's tail panel fit on a newer model without extreme modification. No, you can't just swap a 2015 tail panel for a 2014.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts