• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 TA 392
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
I was thinking of removing my TA side stripes and going with a Cuda strobe style stripes. Has anyone installed these styles that can post some pictures? Also has anyone dealt with this company or could refer a quality vinyl graphic company to buy the graphics?
Also let me know your opinion of changing to this style stripe
Thanks
Dennis

2009 - 2010 Dodge Challenger Full Upper Stripe Complete Graphic Kit "Left & Right Sides"
I’m looking at the full strobe 5th one down

09-10-Full-Upper-Stripe_2048x2048.jpg

·
Registered
18 TA 392
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just talking the side stripes not the hood/roof /trunk?

I feel like we both showed up in the same outfit, lol.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sorry I don't have a better picture, but I personally like them on my Challenger.

Reactions: dgillogly1

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,638 Posts
Well since the T/A's hood actually looks more like the original AAR hood I personal think the strobe stripe looks good on the Challenger. At one time I was considering this look for my own Challenger but in the end just decided to leave it without any stripes. Of the stripes you have for choices I like the bottom two versions as they are probably closest to the original AAR style, although I think they all look good. Tough decision though what way to go because I also think these cars look great with the factory T/A stripe.

Reactions: hagarcobra

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
505 Posts
Keep factory stripes.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
270 Posts
I replaced my R/T classic stripes in favor of the strobes and I love them.
Got them from a company called pro motor stripes.
My only quam was having to cut them all out. they came on a big sheet instead of die cut.
Other than that they are fantastic quality for the price.

A8DC9785-EC38-454C-94BD-3D2D648F7269.jpeg

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A
23 Posts
I'd say keep the factory T/A stripes and just add an extension to them. I was thinking about it but just haven't pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,991 Posts
I like the idea of extensions, no change to factory, and easy to revert. But as for strobe stripes, I like them all. 1973 Road Runner the most, up and over the roof.
I'd love to see that mocked up on a modern Challenger. I used to know a guy that did custom paint on his, he painted the white stripes, and the black had prisma metal flake in layers of clear, STUNNING.

·
Registered
18 TA 392
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are the pictures of the completed installation. I ordered the stripe extension from Rider Graphic , I then cut 2 stripes from the factory solid stripe behind the door section to give the strobe down the entire rear panel. I like the way it looks just disappointed that I couldn’t get a complete strobe stripe from the door to the tail so I would not have the double outline where the factory stripe meets the extension. The stripe from Rider was nice quality and matches the existing stripe very well and was not very difficult to install

P1014769.JPG
P1014770.JPG

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A
23 Posts
Here are the pictures of the completed installation. I ordered the stripe extension from Rider Graphic , I then cut 2 stripes from the factory solid stripe behind the door section to give the strobe down the entire rear panel. I like the way it looks just disappointed that I couldn’t get a complete strobe stripe from the door to the tail so I would not have the double outline where the factory stripe meets the extension. The stripe from Rider was nice quality and matches the existing stripe very well and was not very difficult to install
That came out looking really good 👍.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,659 Posts
Looks great, nice job ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is my 2014 100th anniversary. I bought the stripes on eBay. Took about 2 hours per side to install. Just take it slow and get things plenty wet to eliminate creases. I really like the look!

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts

This transition from the front stripe to the rear would drive me nuts. I would've trimmed off the vertical thin strip from the rear, and do my best to line it up with the front, make it look consistent all the way down.

·
Registered
18 TA 392
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The transition does drive me nuts. Once I installed the extension it did not look complete so I cut the 2 stripes in the existing graphic. I sent pictures to rider graphic to see if they would make me a custom one from the door back in the style that I made without the transition. I have not hears back. Some of the companies that offer custom work have told me that the matte black may not match so I stuck with this for now. I hope Rider steps up and makes me a custom order one. I can live with this for now

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT/STP A8
207 Posts

View attachment 999710 View attachment 999711
Looks good!
What color option did you ordered to match your existing ones?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts