Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 TA 392
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The color is flat black. It is the only option with the extension stripes. At least the separation of the two graphics falls at the base of the rear window trim so it looks like it was designed to be that way on purpose. I have gotten lots of complements from people about the design

·
Super Moderator
15,756 Posts
The color is flat black. It is the only option with the extension stripes. At least the separation of the two graphics falls at the base of the rear window trim so it looks like it was designed to be that way on purpose. I have gotten lots of complements from people about the design
I noticed that as well that it matches the angle of the c-pillar. its some attention to a small detail like that that made it work

·
Super Moderator
15,756 Posts
I really like the Hemi orange. I was really bummed I had to settle for Mango

Jason
I like the thought of the extensions. I’m hoping to see more pictures with the strobe stripes
Dennis
I've had Hemi Orange in the past. I personally like Go Mango much better - more vibrant color.
-if both were around back in '08 when I was ordering mine, I would have selected Go Mango...

the modern Hemi Orange looks kind of "milky" after you've been around the modern Go Mango color.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts