Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, first time posting, so I hope this is in the right place...

So, while recently on vacation, I had an incident with a curb in a parking lot. While trying to turn out of my isolated parking space, I forgot that I parked next to an island in the lot to avoid someone parking next to me. As such, when I turned out of the space, I drug the bottom of my challenger on the curb...

As a result, the plastic panel under the passenger door is torn to s***, but still firmly attached to the car. Haven't had a chance to put it up in the air yet to look at how bad the underside of the car is yet, but would like to get a heard start on ordering parts.

Does anyone on here know where I can get factory original plastics and fasteners for the car? Its a 2013 SRT 8 in silver, bare bones, no options.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
i think you mean the "rocker panel" take a pic so they can help you better. Also sometimes the dealer or other oil changing locations will rip it off my mistake because this cars have hard to lift points

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I did the same exact thing a few weeks back ! Except , I have raised white letters ( by Tred Wear) on my factory Goodyears. I couldn't believe it , that when I got home, the letters were still there ! I thank God I didn't rub the chrome wheel.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Here or Ebay.

$88.00 and some change here. The cheapest on EBay is $102.00 shipped. Rocker Panel Guard/Rocker Panel for 2013 Dodge Challenger

Ok, first time posting, so I hope this is in the right place...

So, while recently on vacation, I had an incident with a curb in a parking lot. While trying to turn out of my isolated parking space, I forgot that I parked next to an island in the lot to avoid someone parking next to me. As such, when I turned out of the space, I drug the bottom of my challenger on the curb...

As a result, the plastic panel under the passenger door is torn to s***, but still firmly attached to the car. Haven't had a chance to put it up in the air yet to look at how bad the underside of the car is yet, but would like to get a heard start on ordering parts.

Does anyone on here know where I can get factory original plastics and fasteners for the car? Its a 2013 SRT 8 in silver, bare bones, no options.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, sorry, in my panicked state, I forgot the term "rocker panel." Oh well. I'm going to try to get her in the air today (buddy has an old single post lift) and see if its JUST the plastic or if i have more work to do.

Luckily, the curb was low enough that it looks like i just buggered the plastic. I did manage to completely miss the tires/rims. *Whew*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.