Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey good morning, is there anyone in the Raleigh, going as far as Greensboro NC area that fixes wheels properly??
Thanks
KB

·
Registered
442 Posts
curb rash

i have had 3 of my 4 wheels repaired for curb rash in Dallas and they run 125.00 per wheel and they look brand new. (don't try to dremmel your way out of this for all of your DIY types....it won't work - don't ask me how i know)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Had curb rash on mine. Boy, was I pissed!!! Took it to a place in N.Y. The shop did a good job removing the curb rash, but ended up fading the black color off the "pockets". I was turned off with the wheel at that point. So, I decided to use that wheel as a spare in the near future once spring comes here in N.Y. There is a wheel company called Detroit Wheel and Tire out in Michigan. I purchased a set of wheels for my Wrangler last year and I have to say their reconditioned wheels are brand new. I priced a wheel for our SRT8 wheels with the black pockets and the price is $510.00 which is not too bad. I went to the dealer to see how much a new wheel was for the car, price was ridiculous! Almost $1000.00 bucks for one! Thought I share this with my fellow SRT8 owners.

·
Registered
442 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
There's a company in north Raleigh called Rim Guard Xtreme that I used several years back. They straightened out a couple aftermarket wheels I had for a couple hundred bucks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Call your local high end dealership (Jaguar, Mercedes) and ask the service advisor who they use. They will know who does a good job. Thats who I have gone through for wheel repair. Right at $125 also.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, can you all help with another problem please ? how do I down load CD's to my system it has nav
Thanks
KB

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
i have had 3 of my 4 wheels repaired for curb rash in Dallas and they run 125.00 per wheel and they look brand new. (don't try to dremmel your way out of this for all of your DIY types....it won't work - don't ask me how i know)
i love that one...i was about to dremmel my BBS...guess i will forget that. at least u made me laugh...:cry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts