Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are the current Dodge dealer rebates on 2010 Challengers ? I am talking about rebates to the DEALER not consumer. I know about the 3% holdback , I have heard of month end quota bonuses. There must be other rebates to the dealers just look at some of the deals dealers have on their websites. $10,000.00 off Challengers with a 38,000.00 to $40,000.00 sticker.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Could you please post a link, any link, to a dealer offering a legitimate 10K off a 40K Challenger....that is outstanding and if the dealer isn't lying, I will grab one for my wife.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to the "Challenger r/t specific" section and the thread "Good deal on new R/T" . Two deals are on that thread. I would like to know how the dealers are doing it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets get back to my original question. Does anyone know what the rebates or incentives are to DEALERS now on 2010 Challengers ? Thanks

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Lets get back to my original question. Does anyone know what the rebates or incentives are to DEALERS now on 2010 Challengers ? Thanks

Did you not open the link???????????

At this time.....ZERO

As far as secret in the know discounts to dealers...you will never know, why would they tell us??? That is the only thing left they have in their pocket. You would have to be high up the ladder in the business to know what kind of performance kick backs and regional incentives that are handed out behind closed doors. You certainly are not gonna get that info on Challengertalk.

Remember, any dealer can sell any car at any time for any price. Why? because he can make his profit up on the next car or the one he sold a week ago. Highly discounted cars you see advertised are just maketing tactics to get people in, they very rarely indicate a specific discount to the dealer. Ignore these stunts, they usually are bogus.

Hope this clears it up:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts