Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email from truecar stating the current incentives are ending the end of next week.Thinking the new ones might be a little better,being its the end of the year. Anyone have any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Just received in the mail an offer of $7000 off and KBB value of 24240 for my 2010 if it is good shape, which it is, only 12k on it. Very tempting as they have three Cores in stock.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Was looking at cars in AZ and CA, CA has an extra grand, so it really depends on where you buy it. But yeah, seems most are ending on 12/02/13 except competitive lease incentive ($1K)....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,658 Posts
I'd say unless Chrysler wants to slow sales, they will at a minimum continue the incentives as they are now.

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
When I was shopping in November, the incentives were worse than October. In fact, a lot worse.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Chrysler Group LLC Reports November 2013 U.S. Sales Increased 16 Percent; Best November Sales Since 2007

• 44th-consecutive month of year-over-year sales gains
This comes after the October sales of Challengers which were their best October ever.

So, overall, not surprising that incentives have gone down or stayed the same. Chrysler sales are up company-wide, and Challenger sales are also up. From Chrysler's perspective, apparently no need to add to the incentives, because the Challengers are selling very well at the current incentive levels.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Your best bet is to go into a dealership that has the car you want on December 31st. They want to get that sale in for year end sales numbers and get it off the lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts