Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been told that Dodge is not offering any special financing on remaining 2010 SRTs. Anyone know if this is the case, and what about factory rebates?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just picked up my 2010 Torred SRT8 and tey were not offering anything from the factory in way of incentives or rebates and no kick butt financing or anything.

However... the dealerships ARE highly motivated to move these units off the lots. Especially if they have a few. They took a lot off the sticker walking through the door in my case.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much did you end up paying if you don't mind? My R/T was $7,800 off sticker. The SRT I'm looking at is only about $6,500 off sticker right now.

·
Registered
105 Posts
How much did you end up paying if you don't mind? My R/T was $7,800 off sticker. The SRT I'm looking at is only about $6,500 off sticker right now.
By the time everything was said and done it about just over $7k off. Which to me was a good deal. I traded two vehicles in on it and paid very little taxes and walked out without having a payment. Kind of a Win-Win for me. =)

·
Registered
105 Posts
By the time everything was said and done it about just over $7k off. Which to me was a good deal. I traded two vehicles in on it and paid very little taxes and walked out without having a payment. Kind of a Win-Win for me. =)

Well... there were other things that went into the whole thing too... They just didn't say it was off the front end of the car's price. =)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I purchased my 2010 2 weeks ago. As of June 1, 2011 dealers with 2010 stock were given a "payout" of $3,500 for any vehicle left.

There were no incentives to the buyer, but the dealership was motivated so they took the $3,500 plus the hold back of around $1,500 plus a little more off.

I was out for about $9,000 under sticker.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Current incentives are $5,000 for manual cars and $3,500 for automatic cars. Manuals stickered at 1K more anyway. Catherine is awesome. She offered me the car for $37,5xx on a $46,8xxx car or about $9,300 off. I should have bought that car from the get go, but the wife did not like yellow. They still have two left! My wife's favorite is B5 Blue as is mine, so we are working on that B5 automatic at Napleton, but they are being a bunch of jags only going $6,500 off sticker. When rebates are factored in they are off Antioch's deal by about $1,300. Basically, I'd be paying slightly less for a LOADED yellow one vs. a no options B5 one. As a reference point, I was getting $3-3.5 off sticker on loaded 392s I was recently quoted on. I think their mentality is that B5 is rare and is worth more, but so is DY. Look at all the FF cars still left. Rare but did not sell.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Facing the same issues. Thought there'd be more incentives for the buyer of a leftover 2010, but no. Most offer a percentage off the sticker price and that's it. The 2011s have more incentives for the buyer, lower interest rates, but have higher prices. Did notice leftover 2010 SRTs have really dropped in price, compared to the R/Ts. Have seen leftover 2010 SRTs range from $37,888-$39,999, depending on the dealership, but the interest rates are very high. Those with 2010 R/Ts hanging around, seem more willing to sit on them...

·
Registered
209 Posts
I was told 5500 of a manual and 3500 off an automatic for all 2010 models as far as incentives go. The best deal I was actually offered was 5500 off a 2010 R/T automatic. So it was basically the 3500 incentive and car at invoice plus or minus a few bucks.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I purchased my 2010 2 weeks ago. As of June 1, 2011 dealers with 2010 stock were given a "payout" of $3,500 for any vehicle left.

There were no incentives to the buyer, but the dealership was motivated so they took the $3,500 plus the hold back of around $1,500 plus a little more off.

I was out for about $9,000 under sticker.
Would you mind sharing where you got that deal? Way better than anything I have been offered.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I was told 5500 of a manual and 3500 off an automatic for all 2010 models as far as incentives go. The best deal I was actually offered was 5500 off a 2010 R/T automatic. So it was basically the 3500 incentive and car at invoice plus or minus a few bucks.
My bad. 5000 off of manual, not 5500.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I worked with Paul at Classic Dodge in Madison, Ohio even though they are 200 miles away from me. When I contacted Paul I already knew (via a local dealer who had no 2010 stock) what the holdback and payout had been. Paul was not initially aware that I knew this information but was very forthcoming about it from the start of our negotiations. He not only told me about the payout but sent me the invoice showing holdback. I really appreciated his honesty.

As for financing, I did not work with Ally/ GMAC/ Chrysler Financial (whoever they want to be today) since they were seeing the car as 2 years old and, while new, were offering used car rates. I called my local Credit Union and got a "new car" rate through them.

They had 2 2010 FF R/T's on their lot at the time, and I am sure that was a motivation as well. Now it appears that both are gone. And I can see why...

·
Registered
455 Posts
With the price reduction, what would the prices have been for the cars where you are?

·
Registered
2018 SRT
555 Posts
For what it's worth, I just paid $31K for a 2010 (manual). MSRP was just over $38K. My experience is that here in SoCal there doesn't appear to be as much flexibility.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts