Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop some pictures on here of my IE with it's new custom cover. It's made of Sunbrella and lined with their evolution product. It's a super nice, heavier cover for indoor storage or outside. The water just beads off. It is a nice addition for this awesome car. I had this made to help protect it from my kids when they are in and out of my garage.

They made an awesome storage bag also.

Let me know what you think.

If anyone is interested here is the company that did the awesome job:

Thermal Control Products
Concord, NC 28027

(704)454-7605:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!! How much?

JFF:D
Sorry took so long, busy at work...:redcap:
Here is the prices:

The cover that is pictured is Sunbrella with Evolution lined (3m product) and storage bag with embroidery - $750.00 (Have other colors available)

Same cover, no liner with storage bag and embroidery - $600.00

Standard Vista cover material with bag - $500.00

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks awesome but seems pricey does it come in black?
Yes they can make it in black, my garage is tight but my kids understand and the cover will help.

I know everyone says it's pricey, but I'm telling you the product is worth it, if you have to put it outside it would not get wet, the sunbrella is an awesome product. Also, I looked at aftermarket covers, and I personally would spend the extra couple bucks to to have something that fits and protects well, rather than a bed sheet....

Oh, I'm sure they would put stripes in it for you, I just wanted a solid color. (easier to keep clean):thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
The Vista material is indoor fabric right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts