Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show me your custom challengers, I would love to see everyone with their own designs, or ideas with their challengers! Help me with my stump lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Here is Green Girl
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
2018 Yellow-Jacket Scat Pack
91 Posts
Show me your custom challengers, I would love to see everyone with their own designs, or ideas with their challengers! Help me with my stump lol.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101. 2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD
562 Posts
Sweet ride! And the front plate made me laugh, I almost spit out my drink.

Hulk Smash!

Heres mine...
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Heres mine...
Can't get more than one picture to insert per post using my phone for some reason.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

My newly (pre covid) Black Chromed stock SRT rims. I already have plans to change the wheel hub cover from the Rams Head.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,170 Posts

You might start by visiting the Showcase of member's rides here...

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,412 Posts
Current car on top; former on bottom

Hood:

Fender Badges

Reactions: Nubs and Ashoka

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A
92 Posts
Sheesh wow bro that car is damn clean!
If I may ask what size tires are you running bro and what are you running for suspension? Thanks,clean car again!
Hey thanks man! I've got it lowered on H&R springs (50888) with the stock shocks. Running 275/40/20 up front and 315/35/20 on rear. I also have the SPC rear camber bushings installed, gonna order the front adjustable control arms this weekend.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey thanks man! I've got it lowered on H&R springs (50888) with the stock shocks. Running 275/40/20 up front and 315/35/20 on rear. I also have the SPC rear camber bushings installed, gonna order the front adjustable control arms this weekend.
It looks really clean man! Oh wow your only on springs? I thought you were on coilovers it's sitting pretty low are you on the stock bilsteins? You don't have any rubbing issues with those tires? I'm thinking of going with wider tires upfront I can't go wider in the rear though my current set up is 20×9.5 +10 offset wheel in the front wrapped in toyo proxes 245/45/20 & 20×11 +5 offset wheel wrapped in a toyo proxes 295/40/20 rear and for suspension I'm running coilovers

·
Registered
92 Posts
It looks really clean man! Oh wow your only on springs? I thought you were on coilovers it's sitting pretty low are you on the stock bilsteins? You don't have any rubbing issues with those tires? I'm thinking of going with wider tires upfront I can't go wider in the rear though my current set up is 20×9.5 +10 offset wheel in the front wrapped in toyo proxes 245/45/20 & 20×11 +5 offset wheel wrapped in a toyo proxes 295/40/20 rear and for suspension I'm running coilovers
View attachment 1020979
Yeah I'm still on the stock Bilsteins and it don't rub anywhere. Damn man you car looks badass, I like the black and chrome wheels. I just lowered my uncle's Shaker on Eibach pro kit. His is black but I wish he would've went the same you did with the wheels.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah I'm still on the stock Bilsteins and it don't rub anywhere. Damn man you car looks badass, I like the black and chrome wheels. I just lowered my uncle's Shaker on Eibach pro kit. His is black but I wish he would've went the same you did with the wheels. View attachment 1020991
Hey thank you Bro! Bilstein are great i had nivomats on the rear of mine unfortunately,what are your wheel specs upfront? I'm curious if I could run a 275 upfront now I was thinking of going 265 at first im trying to avoid any rubbing
dang that's a nice shaker too I love the shaker hood on those I like those chrome classics on the shaker

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts
Yeah I'm still on the stock Bilsteins and it don't rub anywhere. Damn man you car looks badass, I like the black and chrome wheels. I just lowered my uncle's Shaker on Eibach pro kit. His is black but I wish he would've went the same you did with the wheels. View attachment 1020991
Which rear louvers are those? They look different than the 2 other ones with 3 supports? Any more pictures of those?

Reactions: JuliuzHernandez

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey thank you Bro! Bilstein are great i had nivomats on the rear of mine unfortunately,what are your wheel specs upfront? I'm curious if I could run a 275 upfront now I was thinking of going 265 at first im trying to avoid any rubbing
dang that's a nice shaker too I love the shaker hood on those I like those chrome classics on the shaker
The fronts are 9.5 with +15 offset
Rears are 10.5 with +25 offset. I ordered them fro PK Auto Designs

I
Which rear louvers are those? They look different than the 2 other ones with 3 supports? Any more pictures of those?
[/QUO
I'm not sure the brand but I know he ordered them off Ebay. Think he search for Glossy black rear window louvers.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,102 Posts

Reactions: Nubs
1 - 20 of 20 Posts