Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking to "customize" my R/T with a few decals. Nothing too special. I'm looking for a decal for my door sills -- don't like the chrome mopar ones. Also looking for a decal with the new CHALLENGER wording to cover my airbag stickers on the visors. Then maybe ones that say "CHALLENGER R/T" across the panel on the doors. And finally maybe a "R/T" decals for my 20" chrome-clads to mimic the engraved look of the SRT rims. Problem is my usual decal guy seems a bit "dis-interested" in what he perceives as "one offs" -- in the past my custom decals could be marketed for a larger car base than a specific make/model/trim like I am looking for. So does anyone have suggestion for a reputable, well-priced decal place? I'd like to get these ordered/made/shipped by Christmas. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My custom vinyl decal guy is hitting a snag -- he doesn't have the new, modern CHALLENGER logo available to him. He has the classic, cursive writing, but I actually like the new logo. Does anyone have this saved in the type of file he needs? I think he said it's a " .eps " or " .ai " file?? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I've got a guy that does excellent emblem work for the challengers, don't think he's a vendor on this site though, and don't want to get into trouble linking to his thread on a competitors site. Send an email to me and i'll send the contact info to you. I've had him do several badges for the challenger (window scat bees, rear spoiler to replace srt8 badge with a special edition R/T, and he's also done up custom OEM replacement emblems for my stealth twin turbo. Great work, good price. Goes by Natedawg9640.

[email protected]

Lord Warlock

1 - 4 of 4 Posts