Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Billettech ever got onboard with a custom exhaust tip idea? I know its been floated around for awhile but have not heard anything solid about it. Looking for the 392 style tips but dont want to fork out the 320 bones for them. Not too confident about the quality of the Pypes version either.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I emailed them a while ago asking the same thing; never got a response.

Regarding price however, I think it would have been in the same ballpark as the 392 tips. I believe they said they were hoping it would come out to around the 250 mark.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well thats unfortunate. 250$ would have been better than the 162$ per tip that the dealer wants for the 392 edition tips. Probably gonna just take a chance on the Pypes versions. :(

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
jcrif001,

You can get BOTH tips for just a few bucks more than what your dealership is quoting you. I had gotten my Mopar quad tips for 179 and change (+15 for shipping)......that was for the pair of tips, not just one. Shop around, there are much better prices out there.:bigthumb: If you want, I can tell you where I had gotten them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hell yeah I want you to tell me where you got them!!!! I have looked at every website I could find and nobody had them. Even TakeOffAutoParts didn't have them and that guy seems to find everything. Clue me in brother, sure would appreciate it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hell yeah I want you to tell me where you got them!!!! I have looked at every website I could find and nobody had them. Even TakeOffAutoParts didn't have them and that guy seems to find everything. Clue me in brother, sure would appreciate it. :thumbsup:
I'd like to know this as well. I didn't check price with my dealer yet, but want to have options nonetheless.

PM's sent:thumbsup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just ordered from Mark's site and the total came to $197. That is with the shipping. I also called my local dealer just to see if they could get them with the same part number and the parts guy told me no. He said that the depot in Portland, OR had 28 of them but that they weren't allowed to sell them till April 1st.........Whatever!!! :notallthere:

·
Registered
653 Posts
So is anyone going to share? Or just tease us?

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
My god is this so flipping secret that NO ones is willing to share the site.
No, everyone is so scared of getting banned from the forum for posting a link to a vendor that has not PAID ChallengerTalk/Autoguide to be a "supporting vendor". So, they are forced to PM info to each other because of it. Is it stupid, Yes, but it happens on this forum as it does on other big conglomerate forums that are trying to profit off us Challenger enthusiasts.

Hope that answers your question.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
653 Posts
I would be glad to PM it to both of you but it's not my site. I don't know if Mark's guy takes a hit on them, or only has a limited supply. If I had his permission I'd send it no problem.

·
Registered
487 Posts
No, everyone is so scared of getting banned from the forum for posting a link to a vendor that has not PAID ChallengerTalk/Autoguide to be a "supporting vendor". So, they are forced to PM info to each other because of it. Is it stupid, Yes, but it happens on this forum as it does on other big conglomerate forums that are trying to profit off us Challenger enthusiasts.

Hope that answers your question.:thumbsup:
X2!!! Been through that one before.
________
Colorado dispensary

·
Premium Member
698 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Will this work on a 3" after market pipe?
thanks Mark for link

1 - 20 of 47 Posts