Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a Coverking storm proof custom fit cover that was on my 2013 r/t challenger for approx 3 months on and off, under a carport. Its in great condition. Also selling a stock hood painted matte black for a 09-13 challenger. I bought it from a guy on here and was going to put it on my 2013 R/T but I sold the car. The guy I bought it from used the hood with some sort of ram air intake setup, therefore as pictured, he cut underneath the hood and made the stock hood scoops functional. I will not ship either of the items but would be willing to drive to meet within a reasonable difference from zip code 21227 where I live.

The cover is over $200 new so I'd like $100 or make an offer. *SOLD*

I paid $200 for the hood and would like the same if I have to drive to meet someone but if you pick up, I'd be willing to come down a little on price but not much.

I don't check this site much anymore since I don't own a challenger now but if your seriously interested, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cover is sold but hood still available. Can do better on price if picked up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts