Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've wanted to do my front bumper like this since 2013, and I'm just getting around to doing it. My car is black, I can't decide what color to go with. I have a black with white stripes color scheme, and a phantom grille that I recently painted solid black. So the color would be like a highlight around my phantom grille. Not orange like the picture though lol Not sure if I should outline it with a bright metallic silver/pewter, or white to match my stripes? Or red to match my brake calipers? Tough decision...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Oh boy, this isn't easy. :headbang:

Since you have white stripes, you want it to contrast with the black. So, I like the bright silver idea, maybe painting it white would be too much(bright)...Or not? lol

You can see I stand firm in my opinion here. :spineyes:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh boy, this isn't easy. :headbang:

Since you have white stripes, you want it to contrast with the black. So, I like the bright silver idea, maybe painting it white would be too much(bright)...Or not? lol

You can see I stand firm in my opinion here. :spineyes:
Here's a little Photoshop of a challenger with silver surround, then red, then blacked out with the red outline. My car is the one with the stripes. I'm thinking I'll just drop this idea, it will be too much with my stripes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts