Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a couple of guys do this and talk about it when I first got my Challenger and I was one of the first things I ever did. But I wasn't sure how much it actually would affect their how much air it would take in on the RT so I went ahead and take the bag and shove it over the whole the other day and rubbed it a little bit and was surprised that actually pulled the bag that hard. I only went up to about 2200 RPMs so I can imagine if you're actually going down pretty fast and flooring it it's sucking and quite a bit more.

https://youtu.be/sjNaux60g4Y

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you just purchase the hell cat light assembly and install it. Do you have a link to how it's done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I completely did it myself with parts I bought at AutoZone. I'm uploading a video real quick the really brief explanation of how I did it and what I used to do it myself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
No I completely did it myself with parts I bought at AutoZone. I'm uploading a video real quick the really brief explanation of how I did it and what I used to do it myself.

Okay thanks! Looking forward to the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup. It's taking it's time to upload lol. What year is your car? Might make this a little faster.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn. If I'm not mistaken you might have to get the headlight assembly it's self. I've got a 16 and with the 15s and up they have the headlight assembly included with the hole. The Hellcat is the only one that has the Airbox attached to the headlight already.

https://youtu.be/ss5r3ebS40g

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,129 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts