Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 R/T
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I very rarely haul passengers in my car, I've been rolling with my passenger seat removed for about 2 years now. Its actually pretty convenient, as you end up with a lot of extra space in the front and extremely easy access to the back seats. Anyways, I only recently had an idea to make a custom floor mat to cover the points where the passenger seat mounts to the car. I had a black towel embroidered with a honeycomb and hornet design that the graphic designer and I came up with. Went with the honeycomb look to match my Luxe honeycomb wrapped tail lights and fuse box window.

·
Registered
2016 R/T
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it a lot! Giving me ideas.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
Thanks! Please share if any of those ideas make it to your car. I'm always trying new things, you never know when inspiration will strike.

·
Registered
2016 R/T
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not bad at all. Get a matching set for the man-cave bathroom.
Not a bad idea really. Once you've paid the graphic designer for the original work, any additional application is just the cost of materials. I'm planning to reuse the design on a few things, will post when I do.

·
Registered
2016 R/T
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have any friends either.
Haha yeah. In the rare circumstances where I'm going somewhere with a group, I can volunteer to take one person who rides in the backseat behind where the passenger seat would be. They generally like the extra leg room. If the group is more than myself plus 1, then we ride in another persons vehicle. Always works out because everyone else in the world drives gigantic family haulers with 10 extra seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts