Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!

I am not sure if this is the correct section for this thread but I feel it pertains to performance mods as I am looking for info, tips, tricks, buildings, and vendors for a custom switch panel for my Challenger. I know it is an interior modification however it goes hand in hand with Nitrous, Meth Injection, Line Locks, etc...

So does anyone have some really cool custom switch panels that hey have made and installed?

I am looking to hook one up where I can have 2 line lock buttons, a nitrous arming button, a nitrous purge button, and possibly a way to get a nitrous pressure gauge in there some how.

I've gone onto Google and searched it a couple times as well as checked the images but the only stuff I am getting on Challengers are the NX Express and the Nitrous Outlet switch panels. I find these nice however they are really tailored to Nitrous setups only. I want to go a bit more custom to get everything in there.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Have you tried calling either of those vendors to see if they could custom make you one?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried calling either of those vendors to see if they could custom make you one?

Not yet... I was going to check out what some other members have done first to get some placement ideas as well. I'll probably give them a call this week and see what they can do. I like the actual switches they use. Just need to change the positioning on the panel a bit and the labels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts