Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 6spd R/T that is stock and just purchased a Trinity tuner for it.

I was wondering if it would be worth it to have a custom tune done for my car or if the canned tunes are good enough since my car is stock. I loaded in the 93 octane tune and gave it +15% throttle boost like a lot of people suggest...I think I can feel a difference - but I'm not really sure.

Does anybody have any experience on a stock 2011+ 6spd R/T with a custom tune that wants to share their experience with the canned vs. custom tunes?

Thanks !

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have a 2013 6spd R/T that is stock and just purchased a Trinity tuner for it.

I was wondering if it would be worth it to have a custom tune done for my car or if the canned tunes are good enough since my car is stock. I loaded in the 93 octane tune and gave it +15% throttle boost like a lot of people suggest...I think I can feel a difference - but I'm not really sure.

Does anybody have any experience on a stock 2011+ 6spd R/T with a custom tune that wants to share their experience with the canned vs. custom tunes?

Thanks !
I haven't done a custom tune other than the 93 tune and the throttle and the car had a real noticeable difference in speed. I had to take my time hitting corners BC of the difference. I'm gonna wait until I get my cam and headers before I pay for a tune

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
If you dont notice the 93 diablosport tune then I really doubt you will feel a custom tune over the stock tune. I wouldnt worry about a custom tune until you have a few mods on the car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts