Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here should I contact to get a custom tune written for my 2010 RT. I have DSP with slight mods.
Thx

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
You can contact johan @ diablosport for an email tune. Since you're in VA, you could also get a dyno tune at DTP or Arrington.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
brent at Dyno Tuned Performance 757-549 3966

·
Vendor
962 Posts
We've done so much developement work on the RT VVT engine tuning we could write a book on it. Both Brian (one of our other tuners) and I have spent a lot of time tuning these for a whole variety of blower and power adder combinations and have several tricks up our sleeves in order to get the computers to take to the tunes correctly, which isn't easy trying to bypass a lot of the hurdles the factory computers throw at us. Feel free to email [email protected] if you are looking to get an email tune.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Who here should I contact to get a custom tune written for my 2010 RT. I have DSP with slight mods.
Thx
Take a drive to Arrington in Martinsville VA its only 3 1/2 hours and I am sure you could arange a dyno tune by far the best way to do it E-Mail tunes are OK but a Dyno tune will give you the best results

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
OK, since I'm an "old" school wrench, I need to ask: Once you receive a tune in your email, how do you upload it to the car? I assume one of the tuners like Diablo?

Now, let the stoning begin.

:fight:

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
OK, since I'm an "old" school wrench, I need to ask: Once you receive a tune in your email, how do you upload it to the car? I assume one of the tuners like Diablo?

Now, let the stoning begin.

:fight:
yes, as far as I know it's the only one for our cars

·
Vendor
962 Posts
To be honest, there's really not a whole lot of gains to be had with the mods that you have on your car, whether it's an email tune or a dyno tune. With a CAI and cat-back the Diablo handheld's tunes have practically maxed out your power as it is. These motors make the same power whether you run them rich or lean but there are a bunch of torque management and throttle response changes you can benefit from, as well as throwing in a 180 tstat will benefit you as well when combined with a basic tune upgrade. I would run the diablo handheld's tunes and save up some money for some future upgrades like:

Kooks Full Length Stainless Steel Custom Headers & Mid-Pipe Assembly, 2009 2010 5.7L (D-Port) Dodge Challenger, Charger & Chrysler 300C 6910-D

We've had some great improvements with these custom headers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts