Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone actually compared custom tunes from let’s say Brand “J” vs. Brand “HF”. From what I heard when I had my ram tuned by Brand “HF”, “HF” had a more aggressive tune.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I haven't but, I just got my first custom tune from Johan over the weekend (tuned me on a Sunday!) I was extremely pleased on how communicative he was, walked me through (he sent me .doc file and i read up on everything) Installed the tune to the car, drove around like a grandma for some errands and parked it. 2 hours later had to go to the next town, on my way back Lets just say i floored it and my hat flew off to the back seat. Car feels much stronger than ever before. Every tuner is a bit different, who you pick won't matter, What matters is how much more desirable it is to drive the car now.

Thanks Johan for the tune.

Reactions: Flat Top

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know my HF tuned ram had some killer high shift points.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Decided on Brand "J" for my challenger. I've been his tune for about 2 days now. Should be able to do a WOT data log maybe tomorrow if the roads dry up :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm on his second rev of my tune, I just installed the tune 15 min ago, so far i'm extremely happy with the way things are going. Just have to wait a day or so for my monitors to reset, so i can data log again.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hey guys i just got my new intune the other day and was curious about having one of those guys create a tune for me. How would i go about that and does it cost anything?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys i just got my new intune the other day and was curious about having one of those guys create a tune for me. How would i go about that and does it cost anything?
"J" - $100 to $700
"HF" - $125

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Either will do, can't go wrong really. I went with Johan because I knew more about him through others at the time. He was very pleasant, helpful and I can honestly say my car now drives like a beast! Couldn't say that before even with the 91 CAI canned tune.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts