Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a game kind of guy. My kids like playing computer games, but I'd much rather be out in the shop building something.

There's been a few times on forums where I've read posts and it looked like a fight could break out. Generally a moderator wades into the fracas and tries to cool things down. If neither hothead chills, they get banned.

So I came up with this idea. Why can't a forum brainhead (computer nerd) create computer generated cyber-fighters just like those in the games my kids play? When a couple of dudes start talking trash like Dallas Cowboys wide receivers, moderators let them go at it via the big screen; computer screen that is.

Let's say Chevypogoman is talking smack to Dodgecruiserbruiser. Chevy starts getting personal about Dodge's girlfriend's car and calls it nothing but a ho piece of junk. The 2 members now go to the forum section titled appropriately, FIGHT TIME.

Each member picks out their weapons of choice before doing battle. No firearms of course. Knives, chains, and brass knuckles all being legal tender :fight:

Let them go at it for as long as they can stand. In the end I bet a couple of forum hotheads would become gamey friends. Not only that, but you'd get lots of new members on the forum as well. I know my kids would sign up like right now :smokin:

·
Registered
711 Posts
I say members all start with a complete Challenger, and if they need to fight, they need to use peices from their car,

ex: chevy uses spoiler to hit dodge, dodge removes exhuast pipe and hits chevy etc etc, parts can be used once.

hahahahah I like the idea.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
i say we all just show up face to face at the events and have it out on the track, that how you make friends around here in person not on the big screen

·
Registered
711 Posts
^ hahahaha oh it's on brotha...... see yer yella belly at the track!!! hahahaha only draw back is an SRT8 guy will beat the SE guy hahaha

·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger Hellcat, Plum Crazy Purple, A8 (Grape Ape)
3,601 Posts
7,359 Posts
Dodge Holiday good stuff man.
Many are keyboard warriors!

Like Srt5939 said "track "....Plain and simple post those time slip or stfu,and make some friends for life as many here have.John gets it as do some here!

Nut up or shut up crew for sure,and running mid 12's is not gonna cut it if ones mouth is writing checks your ass cant cash that is in no reference at all to the new 392 times recorded.
I applaud the next Gen to some degree but also know the 6.1 platform is nothing to sneeze at either.
Hope to meet you Dodge Holiday and Upgrayyed some day soon along with other new 392 owners..Shoot out at the Ok By Me Corral.You all better be posting pics real soon!
Big day coming soon ..Where the hell is goehners car that boy is gonna pop soon I would??

BTW where the hell is GSO anyone give a sheet?
Mike and John should have been in the running for the forum wars stuff I dont blame em at all if they are a bit pissed.Hell Johns running 10.5's sleeping in his car they should have been at least asked WTF...

Sorry man back on topic as I add weirdness to this thread!

Forum fights are useless however when you know your stuff and your right why is there always some jacov to say otherwise.You know why because its a fantasy world called the internet.

Great to see all you 392 Kats coming on board soon kick some ass.....:)

7,359 Posts
Brilliant idea DH something like this...

I laughed so hard when I had first seen this movie I bought stock in adult diapers.LOL.

I'm not a game kind of guy. My kids like playing computer games, but I'd much rather be out in the shop building something.

There's been a few times on forums where I've read posts and it looked like a fight could break out. Generally a moderator wades into the fracas and tries to cool things down. If neither hothead chills, they get banned.

So I came up with this idea. Why can't a forum brainhead (computer nerd) create computer generated cyber-fighters just like those in the games my kids play? When a couple of dudes start talking trash like Dallas Cowboys wide receivers, moderators let them go at it via the big screen; computer screen that is.

Let's say Chevypogoman is talking smack to Dodgecruiserbruiser. Chevy starts getting personal about Dodge's girlfriend's car and calls it nothing but a ho piece of junk. The 2 members now go to the forum section titled appropriately, FIGHTTIME.

Each member picks out their weapons of choice before doing battle. No firearms of course. Knives, chains, and brass knuckles all being legal tender :fight:

Let them go at it for as long as they can stand. In the end I bet a couple of forum hotheads would become gamey friends. Not only that, but you'd get lots of new members on the forum as well. I know my kids would sign up like right now :smokin:

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rockem'-Sockem' robots?

I was pretty good at Rockem'-Sockem' robot competition.

Doubt that anyone on this forum would remember that toy. We're talking the '60's man. The 60's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts