Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how I was able to talk Josh in to this; but we be will offering $200.00 off any of our HHP/BES Polished and Ported cylinder heads till the end of the month. This special is good only for forum members and you must call in to get this discount.

Shipping and core charges will added at the time of sale.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Jeff, i have a srt8 challenger 6 speed and i'm interested in a stage 2 heads,cam intake, throttle body combo, looking for some direction however, plan on putting in a supercharged 426 stroker in the future and obtain highest power on pump gas, would these heads work well on a stroker? and I would just need at that time to replace the camshaft to a blower camshaft? The thinking is to do this combo and still be able to have the car warrantied, have some fun, for one or two years and then proceed. Does this make sense? Or would it be more advantagious to just put on a whipple now, and stroker with heads later, transferring the Whipple, or procharger?
Please reply to [email protected]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Head for 5.7

Jeff, I am looking into upgrading my heads on my 09 5.7 Challenger R/T but I don't see anything at the HHP site.

Suggestions?

jdwrt09

1 - 3 of 3 Posts