Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a Single Mode Shift Light I ordered from Raptor Performance and the instructions are unclear on the "Cylinder Selection" setting for a 2014 SRT 392. Anyone out there know what the settings are?
I've tried calling and never have gotten a call back from them.

David

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually....

It is not quite that simple, there are 3 small switches that are set up for different vehical applications, not just 4,6 or 8 cyl. like in the old days.

David

·
Registered
601 Posts
It is not quite that simple, there are 3 small switches that are set up for different vehical applications, not just 4,6 or 8 cyl. like in the old days.

David
Their site says its set by the three position slide so is think all the way open is the 8 and closed is the 1 but I'd probably wait on a reply from them just to confirm.

·
Registered
601 Posts
If I'm understanding their site correctly it sounds like the the 3 positions are one for setting the cylinders, one for setting the 1000rpm range, and one for setting the 100 rpm range. Id I assume your first turns will set the cylinders, followed by sliding it to the 1000 range and turn to set, then slide and turn to set the 100 range

·
Registered
601 Posts
Scratch that last post. It looks like you set the dials on the rpms first the switch the 1 position to on and the 2 and 3 to the off position (the number side). That's for the 8 cylinder single coil application.

Edit: I thinking old cars though but new ones have the coils on each plug or COP so it should be the first setting of all the switches in the off (number side) position.

·
Registered
601 Posts
My last post was correct. I found this on their site

"The cylinder setting must be set to "1 cylinder" mode since we will be reading from a single coil."

It under the wiring tab at the top then you select dodge, challenger, and it all the way at the bottom. Hope that helps. Good luck

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Raptor response:

I did finally get in touch with Raptor and they told me that the three switches were set to the bottom to select "one cylinder"

Thanks guys!

David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts