Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2009 R/T
1,371 Posts
By your location, you'll have 1 day delivery unless what you ordered has to go to Windsor for striping. Count on 2 to 3 weeks. Sign up with the build status site and track it yourself.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I hate to break it to you but I have been waiting for a 392 IE that went D1 on Oct 22, 2010. Vehicle built Jan 27th, 2011, went KZ Feb 22nd and it has still not made it to the dealership in Hamilton ON.

·
Registered
2009 R/T
1,371 Posts
I hate to break it to you but I have been waiting for a 392 IE that went D1 on Oct 22, 2010. Vehicle built Jan 27th, 2011, went KZ Feb 22nd and it has still not made it to the dealership in Hamilton ON.
Is your car in Windsor? His car will not go there but directly from the plant, down the street to his dealership. Hope you locate yours with Insight.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Sounds like the Stripe delete option is one way of gettting your car sooner for us ameriano's

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im still worried about it going to Windsor,I know it doesnt make sense but Insight shows it going to "Southern Ontario Distribution" I’ve checked the VIN on some 2010 SE and SXT on the lots around here and they went to the Northern Ontario Distribution. I guess it could change if and when Insight gets updated. I guess its wait and see.

·
Registered
2009 R/T
1,371 Posts
My car has been built as of today and is scheduled for delivery to the Dealer on Sat
I guess I dint need to worry about Windsor.
No striping on your car, no trip to Windsor. This will be a long 3 days. I remember it well.

Congrats.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I must say you are lucky your car did not go to Windsor. Mine has the paper reciept and departed fascility and yet still not made it to the dealership. Hopefully I'll get it before the spring.

·
Registered
2009 R/T
1,371 Posts
I see you went KZ on Wed. I guess your car is done playing at Wonderland and is ready to come home. Hope it arrives soon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still not there....WTF!!!!!!
I know
This is taking far longer than it should.:werd:
I think they must be waiting for some other vehicles to put on the truck for my dealer rather than shipping one car. The dealer thought he would get it last week.
Went by Wonderlands Parking Lot today on the way home from the cottage. The lot is almost full. They will have to empty it when the rides start running. Think Ill google and see when they start.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ramp Compare Inventory03/17/2011 06:27 PM EDTVASC - Brampton Wonderland, ON..

Paper Receipt03/24/2011 09:27 AM EDTVASC - Brampton Wonderland,ON

Current.. Staged For Shipment03/26/2011 11:56 AM EDTVASC - Brampton Wonderland, ON

I wonder if the Allied Trucking problem will hold this up any longer or have they found another carrier????

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dealer advised me today it is held up by the Allied Holdings Inc. dispute. He called it a strike but it’s a dispute. He is to give me an ETA on Monday, so we wait and see. The yard at Wonderland is pretty full so they have to get them out of their soon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts