Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I curious to see a Classic, or non Classic Challenger with the deep dish classics in the back. I saw a signature of a member earlier and it looks like he had them. Didn't know they existed!! Would love to see some more pics, if anyone has them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I haven't seen a deep dish classic wheel yet. Interested to see what they look like. the rim on the heritage wheels are too thin for my tastes, but not planning on swapping wheels till i find something that really talks to me.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I curious to see a Classic, or non Classic Challenger with the deep dish classics in the back. I saw a signature of a member earlier and it looks like he had them. Didn't know they existed!! Would love to see some more pics, if anyone has them.

Thanks!
please go on Google images and post a picture of what you are talking about...

·
Registered
166 Posts
What size wheels are they, I have a brilliant black RT and looking for wheels like that. What is the name brand of the wheel and what sizes do they come in. I am looking at BOSS 338's in a staggered look, but see these wheels and might change my mind pending the price on them. So if anyone could help me with the name of the wheel and where I can get them from that would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
31 Posts
They are Centerline Telstars, which is a forged wheel, 18x8 with a 25 offset. Tires are Nitto 555's 265/50/18. Overall weight savings was about 8-9 lbs per wheel. As a side note, I have been meaning to put them up for sale. Total cost for wheels, tires, mounting, balancing was around $2500. Also, I loved the look, the ride, the traction, and running a lighter wheel for performance.

·
Registered
210 Posts
My old R/T:

Forged / polished 5 spoke with deep lip...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not on any car, but these would look killer

Too bad they're 19.5's!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
how much does it improve traction going from an 18 ( 265 ) to a 20 inch rim with a wider width ( 295 )?

3.92 GetRag on some fat tires would make for a seriously fun street machine lol

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Sorry about the glare... but this view shows the dish pretty well... They are 8.5x20 MB Old School wheels... if I remember correctly they have 7mm of offset.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts