Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All black D1SC D1SC procharger stage 1 high output tuner kit for sale. All parts and hardware included. Hellcat injectors and 52lb injectors, walbro 450 fuel pump. All you need is unlocked pcm and a tune. $4,200 firm plus shipping.

20190430_220322.jpg
20190430_220303.jpg
20190430_220403.jpg
20190430_220314.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this complete minus the tuner. Does this include the crank pulley?
Yes, complete kit minus tuner, just need to get your pcm unlocked and tuned by a shop or handheld. Crank pulley doesnt come with the kits. I just pinned my crank.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Yes, complete kit minus tuner, just need to get your pcm unlocked and tuned by a shop or handheld. Crank pulley doesnt come with the kits. I just pinned my crank.
How did you get the 8 rib to work with the stock 6 rib belt without the ATI balancer ?
8 rib is dedicated drive and 6 rib runs with stock pulley set up. do you have any pics of it installed ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How did you get the 8 rib to work with the stock 6 rib belt without the ATI balancer ?

Honestly I'll have to look at the pulley again then, I was almost certain the HO kit came with the 8 rib. But I never changed the lower pulley, just had it pinned. The speed shop installed the system and tuned it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
8 rib is dedicated drive and 6 rib runs with stock pulley set up. do you have any pics of it installed ?
Just pulled it out, it is a 6 rib, my fault on that.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Charger and Challenger kit #s are different. not sure of the differences.. brothers car is a Challenger so I'm out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually exact same. This is technically a challenger kit as you can see from the manual. Bolted on exactly the same.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts