Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just finished up the installation of this exact same setup on a 6-speed challenger yesterday. We were so happy with the outcome and turn-around time that we are offering a special price for anyone else considering this mod.

Here is what is included.
Procharger HO Kit (5.7, 6.1, and Jeeps)
D1SC Head Unit Upgrade (925hp capable)
Mopar 2-Bar Map Sensor
Mopar 54lb Fuel Injectors
Upgraded Fuel Pump (Not a Boost-A-Pump)
Dyno-Tuned specific to your car
Dyno Print-Out and Video provided

If you do not already have a Predator, Intune, or Trinity, we can supply one of the 3 for a great price.

All vehicles will be tuned for 7-8psi and will not leave with less than 550rwhp. We can also do 600rwhp, but you are at the limits of the stock shortblock when doing this.

Time needed to complete the job is 3 days when scheduled ahead of time.

This combo is now available at the same price at the following locations.

AMP
Oakland Park, FL

BFNY
AuSable Forks, NY

Dito's Motors
San Fransisco, CA

PWR
Huntsville, AL

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Wow i payed that much without install, bump for a GREAT deal!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thats my car!! I couldn't be happier with the 555rwhp I left your shop with! No I'm saving for a forged motor and more boost

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice Drew, I was wondering what forum you were on. Post that dyno sheet when you get a chance or email it to me if thats easier.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice Set-up

3 days installed and tuned!!!! Wow, I can remember waiting almost six months for my build and tune to get done (different shop). I did have a PWR Forged 5.7 along with the D1SC procharger HO though (11 psi, 612 rwhp) .

I would love to have you guys go over it sometime and re-tune her, try and get up to 15 psi liked we orginally planned. Also, wondering if I should upgrade the fuel pump since just running the B.A.P now, its cranked to the max.?.?.

B5 Blue Rocks!!!!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Get a 392 fuel pump installed and you will be in good shape. $150 plus 10 minute installation. Keep the bap hooked up but turn it way down. We would love to go over the car and make some improvements.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Come to Kansas City

I would do this deal right now if I didn't live 2000 miles away. I've been making multiple inquiries into superchargers for my 09 R/T Manual. It is currently bone stock. Fly to Kansas City and Install and I'll also throw in a great BBQ Dinner and Royals Tickets. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This combo is now available at the same price at the following locations.

King Motorsports
Ashland, VA

AMP
Oakland Park, FL

BFNY
AuSable Forks, NY

We are working on a California Location as well!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am still stoked over this deal. Just a couple of questions. Would you recommend an upgraded suspension to keep good traction, because I still have the stock suspension. I also still have stock exhaust but I had the resonators cut out and went straight pipe with Blastin' Bobs kit. How about headers?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am still stoked over this deal. Just a couple of questions. Would you recommend an upgraded suspension to keep good traction, because I still have the stock suspension. I also still have stock exhaust but I had the resonators cut out and went straight pipe with Blastin' Bobs kit. How about headers?

You dont need any of that. Everything is benefical, but so is a forged engine, heads, cam, etc. YOu dont "need" any of it but you might "want" it. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts