Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey guys... I am very interested in doing this set up. I have a 2009 SRT8 and I have been speaking with the guys at RDP Motorsport in Ohio on doing a Twin Turbo set up which is what I really thought I wanted to do. Those guys really seem to put out some good work and high HP rides, but after checking you guys out you seem to as well and your past customers don't seem to have any complaints. I just liked the idea of something I could get past the 650-700HP range if I ever wanted to and liked that it wasn't as common, but at roughly $13,000 (which included headers and exhaust) it was going to be a while before I'd be able to do it. This is a driver btw (about 800-1000 miles a month). I've read great things about prochargers on here and your set up seems very economical which puts it much closer to getting done for me (about 6 months). I like that you guys guarantee the 555hp too. I am just curious...before I would do this I would like to have Kooks long tube headers and a full exhaust (most likely Zoomers) and am curious where you would roughly estimate the HP range to be with that set up? My goal is to get between 650-700HP. I don't want some crappy GT500 or Z06 leaving me in the dust! :)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
555 is how much power it would make at the wheels. Thats close to 700 at the crank and a stock gt500 or zo6 will not keep up with that. The headers might add 15rwhp.

·
Registered
78 Posts
so i know this is a year old thread but i had the p1sc1 procharger kit installed on my 5.7. if i want to go with the d1 stage 2, do i just need to change the head unit? and the injectors upgrade and fuel upgrade?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Since this thread is a year old - is this package price/deal still available? And if so - can this be done on a 2011 SRT?

JFF:D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Why can't shops in Texas offer this....I would be all over this...and I would ship my car for $700 but she is my daily driver. :-/

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I have a shop in texas that I work with, maybe I can get them on board. Would this be of interest?

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have a shop in texas that I work with, maybe I can get them on board. Would this be of interest?
Yes it would, what shop is it? I'm in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Andy, are you offering this package for the 2011 SRT8 Challenger? If so, have you done one yet and what are the results? I already have a Trinity. Also,, any shops in the Midwest as I am in Indianapolis? Thank you for your time.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts