Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking to improve my traction during daily driving and reduce the fishtailing of the backend when trying to get up and go.

Would installing 38mm and 19mm vs the 32mm and 16mm stock Sway bars help to improve rear end traction for daily street usage and get rid of or get close to getting rid of the fishtailing wiggle effect?

I have done a lot of forum searching and reading already but I'm more looking for user feedback as far as how it really improves on the SRT8 suspension and if it does make a difference on initial launch.

Other thoughts are appreciated.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hotchkis is all around a great product, Ive had on other cars and its done wonders. Havent got on the challenger yet but Hotchkis is absolutely in the master plan. Someone on here had the hotchkis tvs, cant remember who but had good stuff to say.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey BigBear, Thanks for the good review of our products!

Rayzazoo,

The Hotchkis Challenger TVS lowers the car and that lowered center of gravity helps it handle better for daily driving and track performance. Sway bars alone will improve cornering, but the lowering springs will especially help with stability.

Some wider and softer compound rear tires would help with the "fish-tailing" too.

Here’s a link to a cool article from RedLetterDodge.com with two awesome Challengers: CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

Have a Great New Year!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts